Monday, March 21, 2011

Pins and Needles

I spent the entire weekend pondering the last post I made. Im sure you're probably thinking Im a chicken. And your right, but at least I can admit it right? Listen, I have gone through FAR worse, remember that thing called labor? Yea I've done it twice and survived (though the children have got it in their minds to not let that go too long). I've also survived a skeletal traction removal without anesthesia BUT I HAD NO CHOICE.
Fate must have known I wouldn't press the red button all on my own so whilst I napped small-child today, the surgeon's office called me. Mrs.H didn't ask at all if I still fancied getting my hardware removed, she dictated: April 19th Mrs. 'Ski, and for Pre-Op we will see you the 14th.
Now it sits there in red type on my google calendar SURGERY.
If I can get through the hardware removal, I can take the shot to the hip right? Im wondering how long before radiology comes calling for that one.
One down, 2 to go.

1 comment:

  1. you ARE a strong woman sherlin! you are in my thoughts always, and if anyone can survive all this, its you. i love you. :)

    ReplyDelete